Salary: Circa GBP20k (Dependant on Experience)
Monday Friday 9.00am 5.00pm
- Join a Leading Software Company, supplying Hair and Beauty Salons
- Having enjoyed success and growth for the last 24 years we're looking for a determined, ambitious individual with a resourceful can-do attitude.
- Premier is a fast-growing company and has plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. This means we're looking for people who want careers not just jobs.
- If you are passionate about the hair & beauty industry and get a kick out of helping salons and spas grow their business, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator, who is experienced in providing first class customer service.
Working in a busy environment, meeting tight deadlines and managing an electronic diary system is key to this role.
The successful candidate will play an important role in guiding our new clients through their Software journey.
You will report to the Training Manager, and your duties will include:
- Coordinating the training diary.
- Coordinating the technical installations diary.
- Ordering new hardware.
- Preparing information & equipment for the training team.
- Assisting clients in completing installation documentation.
- Dealing with clients via phone / email.
- Liaising with the Sales team ensuring all areas of the order is completed.
- Elements of Customer Support.
- Build & configure client's systems.
We offer an attractive package, profit bonus scheme & excellent career opportunities.