Software Installations Coordinator
We are recruiting for our client based in Cannock who are leaders in their field. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic technical administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy environment, need to be able to meet tight deadlines and manage the electronic diary. They will play an important role in guiding the clients through their software journey.
Reporting to the Training Manager, the main duties of the role are as follows:
- Coordinating the training diary.
- Coordinating the technical installations diary.
- Ordering new hardware.
- Preparing information & equipment for the training team.
- Assisting clients in completing installation documentation.
- Dealing with clients via phone / email.
- Liaising with the Sales team ensuring all areas of the order is completed.
- Elements of Customer Support.
- Build & configure client's systems.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 5.00.