The ideal Marketing Executive will be motivated by achieving brand recognition and have proven experience in propelling recognition of a company brand. We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has working knowledge of SEO, AdWords and Adobe suite. Also, experience of traditional and digital marketing, HTML and social media marketing.
The Marketing Executive will:
- Arrange and support National and International exhibitions
- Create marketing material for the Sales Team
- Working within the marketing team to jointly develop and improve all group brands
- Undertake Market research, keep abreast of competitor activity and identify opportunities
- Work with our Marketing Coordinator to produce traditional and digital marketing content
- Work alongside design and sales teams to create the foundations for marketing material
- Undertake Marketing analysis of campaigns
39 hours per week full time
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday
Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Excellent company benefits, including:
Life Assurance at 4x basic salary
Health Care benefit
Pension (Auto Enrolment)
Discounted Gym Membership
Long Term Service Awards
We would welcome applications from candidates who have done similar roles, such as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Co Ordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant
Looking forward to receiving your application.