We are looking for a responsible Office Manager to oversee the work flow at our client's facilities.
The goal is to ensure that customer satisfaction is placed at the forefront, so as to facilitate profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organise work flow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Recommend reward and promotion based on performance
- Form part of the interview team and train new employees
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- A good communicator and motivator
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Flexible responsive to change in a dynamic environment and with the ability to appreciate the bigger picture
- Excellent customer communication skills in a service environment empathetic, but able to maintain customer contact even when delivering bad news if required
- Experienced in coordinating scheduling for a team of 20+ service engineers
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Have excellent data entry skills preferably with Microsoft Dynamics.
- NVQ in supervisory management an advantage