Early Years Teaching Assistant - Nuneaton
- Job Title: Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time, Term Time Only
- Location: Nuneaton (CV10)
- Start Date: September 2019
- Length of Position: September 2019 until the end of the academic year
- Pay Rate: GBP65 - GBP70 per day
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and inclusive team?
Are you passionate and experienced at supporting children in Early Years?
Monarch Education are proud to be working with a large primary school in Nuneaton (CV10) who are looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant from the beginning of September until the end of the academic year.
The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant should have previous experience working with nursery aged children, either in a private nursery setting or nursery school. We are working with the school to continue to strengthen their Early Years support team early on in the new academic year.
The most suitable Early Years Teaching Assistant will be:
- Willing and able to work across Foundation and Early Years
- Well organised and have high expectations for the children's attainment and behaviour
- Cheerful, enthusiastic and creative
- Able to inspire children to reach high levels of achievement
- Able to use their own initiative and works well as a team
Throughout the academic year, the nursery class will be doing lots of fun and creative activities and it will be exciting watching the children grow throughout the remainder of the year.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV by clicking apply now. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.