Installation Engineer DHF CERTIFICATE
Our Client is currently recruiting for a multi-skilled experienced Gate Automation / door entry systems service and installation engineer. They are a medium-sized company specialising in Gates and automation. They manufacture, install and service a wide range of gates including the new popular aluminium range. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a well-established and leading organisation within the security industry.
YOU WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF A DHF CERTIFICATE
• This is a field service and installation engineer job
• Mainly a service role, identifying and repairing faults also including preventative maintenance
• Service and repair of automated gates and associated equipment such as door entry/ access control systems/CCTV systems
• Ideally based in The Midlands area covering a 30 mile radius of our base
• Your main role will be attending to breakdowns and making repairs whilst on site.
What we are looking for:
• Someone smart and presentable with customer service skills able to confidently work on our high level properties and serve customers' needs
• You will need to be an experienced Electro-Mechanical gate engineer with strong engineering skill set able to identify and resolve faults
• The job can be physically demanding, so you would need to be fit and healthy.
• Experience within the Gate Automation industry and associated equipment is preferable
• It would be an advantage if you are able to carry out gate force testing and risk assessments
• Experienced in both service, maintenance and installation
• The position is mainly gates but will also entail working on systems such as door entry/CCTV & Access control systems
• Training will be provided where necessary.
• It would be beneficial for you to have welding experience
• Ideally qualified with an Electrical qualification
Experience working or qualifications with any of the following gate automation equipment would be beneficial; BFT, BPT, CAME, DEA, DITEC, FAAC, FADINI, GIBIDI, NICE, TELCOMA, VIDEX,
• (WAGE GBP25,000 to GBP30,000) Depending on experience
• Company Van
• 20 days annual holidays plus bank holidays
• Company uniform provided
• Safety/PPE Equipment will be provided
• Work place Pension Scheme.
• Providing power tools including any specialist tools however all hand tools will need to be provided by you.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.