Technical Resource Coordinator
Our client are a well known services company based in Tamworth and due to expansion require Technical Resource Coordinator.
The role will be responsible for the resourcing of the Technical Service Consultants within an extremely busy and demanding technical department.
The role will be split 70/30 - 70% will be dedicated to the resource booking and system management and 30% will be project coordination and reporting.
You will be part of the project delivery team which consists of Technical Project Managers.
Your role will involve the following:
- Allocation and confirmation of all scheduled consultant bookings and where appropriate the organisation of the follow-up actions
- To coordinate holiday and project cover where appropriate and discuss with Departments, a contingency plan for who will cover what when a team member is on annual leave or absent from the business
- Analyse active work streams and proactively engage with the business to ensure resource requirements are known and can be met
In order to be considered for this role you need to have the following:?? Minimum of three years working in a customer facing role
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- 3 years proven experience in a resource management role, preferably within the Service Industry work
- Ability to understand technical concepts and break down into their core components
They are looking at offering a basic salary of upto GBP26k dependent experience plus an excellent benefits package.