Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator for our client in Commercial Administrator.
This is a temp to perm for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
* Assist with Internal projects where necessary to encourage services to be carried out by our internal network of waste collections
* To ensure prompt resolution of day to day cost related subcontract issues
* To be part of an environment where teamwork and trust are encouraged, and to build strong relationships with all internal and external customers and Suppliers
* Help Ensure the National Accounts databases are updated accurately
* Ensure work processes and quality standards are consistently applied
* Assist new sales team with tender support
* Coordinate suppliers and maintain relationships on a day to day level
* Gather management information from suppliers and apply to internal systems
* Excellent Customer Service experience
* Administration experience in a service industry is desirable
* IT literate and able to use Microsoft and Google packages
* Excellent communicator with influencing skill
* CRM Experience is desirable
Monday to Friday, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Car park, canteen and company gym.
For further details, please call our Stafford branch.