£3.90 per hour
My client is looking for an eager and enthusiastic individual willing to begin a career in engineering.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The Apprentice will be working alongside the existing team to learn about CNC machining.
• The successful Apprentice will learn to quality check the produced parts
• The Apprentice will learn to operating and mind running CNC machinery
• My client will send you to college to supplement your learning.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• Should the Apprentice have experience working in the engineering sector it will supplement the apprentices application
• The Apprentice will be serious about a career in engineering and willing to do the appropriate study.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85992379