IT Product Manager
IT PRODUCT MANAGER / BIRMINGHAM / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you a technically minded Product Manager, looking for an exhilarating, yet challenging new role? The ECB have a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the system support & development of an exciting new product.
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level - from grassroots to professional.
We are looking for an experienced IT Product Manager to enable us to significantly grow and develop 'Play-Cricket', a family of products which help people in the recreational game run, organise, deliver, score and celebrate playing cricket.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & life assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Staff discount on New Balance items
- Excellent working environment - Based at the County Cricket Ground, Edgbaston
- Opportunity to work for a national governing body, inspiring others
Key Responsibilities of the IT Product Manager:
- Deliver technical support, maintenance and development of the family of Play-Cricket products
- Liaise with colleagues to implement improvements, through a process of concept and functionality testing
- Work with colleagues to prioritise system and product backlogs and devise and manage the implementation
- Plan and provide proactive and reactive training and support both internally and to external users
- Monitor product and support feedback to maintain an agile support and product development plan and escalate appropriately
- Influence people to expand their Play-Cricket usage by being a passionate ambassador
- The role will involve some weekend and evening work and travel within the UK
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge and experience of web design, and data management and compliance
- Experience of working in a Dev / Opps / Agile way
- Experience of working on your own and as part of a team to support existing product users whilst defining and developing future product functionality
- Well-developed skills in planning and organising product developments, including leading product enhancement and testing, as well as software releases and refinement
- Experience of level 2 problem determination, resolution and escalation with suppliers
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this IT Product Manager position, we would love to hear from you! Submit your CV now, and we'll be in touch.