An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team of specialist steel processing operators with our client based in Hixon, near Stafford. The company is a prestigious steel specialist and one of the fastest growing in its field in the UK. They are looking to fulfil the role of Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver. This is a valuable job within a fast-paced company.
Your daily duties are likely to include:
- Operating the FLT to move steel around the factory
- Maintaining an elevated level of workmanship in line with company quality objectives
- To work pro-actively as part of a focused team, maintaining and improving productivity and efficiency
- Packing and labelling finished goods for next operation or despatch
- Ensuring that the workstation and surrounding area is kept in a clean and tidy condition always
- Following the production schedule as allocated by the scheduling department.
- To be considered for this role, it is essential you hold a valid Counterbalance Licence.
You will be working continental days shifts; 6am - 6pm. This is a temporary position that will go permanent for the right candidate.
Rate of pay is £8.67 with an additional 15% shift allowance.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this vacancy we look forward to receiving your CV.