Star Employment Services is recruiting for a Press Brake Operator for a well-established growing manufacturing company based in Hixon. This is an exciting position as the company is hoping to support the individual's professional development working within the steel sector.
The successful candidates will have a full understanding of reading technical engineering drawings and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
- Operating the Press Brake
- Solving production related problems with respect to quality and build
- Liaising with engineering for technical support with respect to design, specifications and test.
- Assisting with other areas of production facility where required.
- To be responsible for ensuring quality checks are carried out & all folded parts are signed off.
- Following company procedures and processes (Including ISO 9001:2008)
- Working in an efficient and timely manner
- Desired/essential experience:
- Must have at least 12 months press brake setting experience.
- Experience on Amada Press brakes would be beneficial
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Hours of work: Continental shifts - 4 on / 4 off days
The company will be pay up to £10 per hour for the ideal candidate. 15% shift allowance will also be included.
If you feel you are suited to this role, we look forward to receiving your CV.
TRAINEE POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE