Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Specialist
Start Date: 1st May
Our client is an international utilities company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering utilities services to many millions of people across Great Britain
About the Role:
To create and develop high-quality, user-centric, and engaging content for a new Employee Digital Workplace (EDW) platform.
You will be Responsible for;
- Work closely with the Digital Internal Content Manager to develop the content strategy for the new EDW platform, tone of voice and digital accessibility policies and guidelines.
- Partner with colleagues across the business to define and plan content for the EDW.
- Write and edit a range of high-quality, engaging and accessible content for the EDW, working with internal stakeholders as required, and ensuring it meets all guidelines.
- Advise and consult with communication business partners on best-practice content development to achieve EDW content goals.
- Commission EDW content from freelancers and agencies as required and ensure quality control.
- Develop Group-level news and stories for the EDW that promotes and illustrates strategic priorities.
- Develop and commission video, visual imagery and other forms of content to bring EDW content to life as required, working closely with the Group Digital and Video Assets Executive.
- Generate ideas for new ways to engage visitors to the EDW with content and stories matched to the strategic agenda.
- Track EDW analytics and develop insights to drive the constant evolution and development of content.
- Excellent digital content and production skills, including planning, writing, editing, proof-reading, video and page design using a CMS.
- At least three to five years' experience working in a fast-paced digital environment, with experience of working on an EDW an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to translate complex ideas into plain English for a range of audiences.
- Strong editorial judgement, with proven knowledge and experience of writing news copy.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads, producing quality content to a tight deadline.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and web technology.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.