Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator
Category: Procurement Jobs/ Supply Chain Jobs/ Purchasing Jobs
Temp/ Interim/ Contract
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Coordinator within a growing manufacturing company in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You would be working in a busy environment, working largely with excel to quickly and efficiently input and manipulate data from suppliers, whilst preparing customer quotations and liaising with the supply chain.
- Selection of suppliers and challenging them on price
- Identifying possible new suppliers
- Preparing customer quotations to specific time frames
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure quotes are received on time
- Extensive use of excel to input and manipulate data
The successful candidate
- Strong administration background - competency at excel is vital
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Previous experience in electronics is advantageous
- Ability to manage time and workload confidently
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to provide a high standard of customer service
So, do you have strong administration and excel skills? Are you looking for your next move or next challenge? If yes, then get in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.