SF Group are looking for an Executive Asistant to assist the CEO/CFO with excellent administrative and organisational skills for a charity based in B42. This role is based in Perry Barr and paying up to GBP29500.
- To provide excellent personal assistant/administrative support to the UKA Chair, CEO, CFO, Board and the UK Members Council through the provision of excellent forward planning, issue management and the provision of advice and guidance.
- In addition, manage specific ad hoc administrative projects as directed by the CEO or CFO that improve the efficiency and effectiveness within the business.
Personal Assistant duties:
- Manage written and email correspondence on behalf of the Chair, CEO and CFO, ensuring timely response to issues and the drafting of replies, redirecting and taking action as appropriate.
- Manage and prioritise all diary planning for the CEO and CFO to ensure key internal and external meeting commitments are fulfilled and sufficient time is allocated to strategic planning, line management and meeting preparation.
- Manage all travel and accommodation arrangements for the Chair, CEO, CFO, Board and UK Members Council ensuring cost effect travel and most effective and efficient use of time. Organise all logistics for visits (parking, facilities, refreshments, lunches etc).
- Responsible for managing and reconciling cash and credit card expenses for CEO.
- Undertake the delivery of all SLT, Operations & CEO meetings, taking notes and recording actions points as required.
- Organise and manage the delivery of executive and Board away days, companywide away days/conferences/meetings.
Board, UK Members Council, Committees and Executive Groupings Administration duties:
- Co-ordinate papers, presentations and circulation for UKA Executive groupings, Board, Audit Committee, HR Remuneration Committee and UK Members Council meetings. Attending and taking well documented minutes to act as a record of the meeting (as required). Organise all logistics for meetings (booking facilities, accommodation, refreshments, lunches etc)
- Manage pre and post meeting planning, ensuring all relevant paperwork and briefing notes are in place and that related actions are undertaken within specified deadlines.
- Plan dates for each of the Committees and agree with each Chair before circulation and approval.
- Attend the following:
o Board Meetings - c8 x per year.
o Audit Committee - c4 x per year.
o HR Remuneration Committee - c4 x per year.
o UK Members Council - c4 x per year. Provide support to the Independent Secretarial Officer.
- Manage the administration of the UK Members Council appointment process in conjunction with the CFO and Head of HR. Ensure that routine and ad hoc appointment administration take place in accordance with the constitution and electoral regulations. Manage any election administration processes (if required).
- Facilitate the induction process of any new Board and UK Members Council appointments.
25 days plus 8 statutory bank holidays
35 hours per week. Due to the nature of the position, on occasions evening and weekend working will be required.
- Membership to Group Personal Pension Plan with company contributions currently equivalent to 9% of annual salary with personal contributions additionally being matched up to 3%
- Free private medical care with option of covering family members (after successful probationary period)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please apply via the website or call Nikki on to hear more.