Do you want to work for a corporate Blue Chip business that is highly successful, profitable, and consistently striving for change and improvement across all central and operational areas? A business who always seeks 'Rising Stars' to train, develop and promote? A company who offers a fantastic (and regularly reviewed) salary and benefits package, and that includes flexible working hours? This is genuine, it does exist, and this business is currently looking to recruit an FP&A Accountant, based in Warwick, Warwickshire.
As FP&A Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of insightful monthly management reports and analysis to the Board and Executive Senior Management Teams, which is business critical for informed decision-making.
- Giving advice and recommendations on your findings, and delivering solutions.
- Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables and key performance metrics (KPI's)
- Regular reviews and meetings to ensure stakeholder requirements are being met from an FP&A capacity, acting as a Finance Business Partner.
- Collate, review and challenge business performance and budget and forecast information.
- Develop the end-to-end reporting process in order to maximise the insight provided.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes through best practice.
The successful FP&A Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of reporting financial information, planning, forecasting and budgeting, as well as business partnering. We will also consider a Practice-trained accountant looking to make their 1st move into a commercial role in Industry.
You will be confident and articulate in person, and enjoy presenting your work to Senior Managers, happy to make recommendations and constructively challenge the status quo. You will be highly numerate, with outstanding attention to detail. We seek an ambitious and approachable Qualified Accountant who always is looking to improve both themselves and their work practices.
In return, the FP&A Accountant will receive a base salary of up to GBP48,000, plus a generous contributory pension scheme, good holiday allowance, private medical, flexible working, and of course, regular career appraisals and the opportunity to progress within the company.
To apply for the FP&A Accountant position in Warwick, please click on the apply now button! We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.