CNC Machine Operators
We are currently recruting for a number of experienced CNC Machine operators to work at our clients engineering facility in Hereford.
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of hydarulic cylinders. Our Client manufacture a standard range of cylinders that can be supplied from stock. They also supply a wide range of hydraulic cylinders for a large number of different applications some of which are supplied to some very well known OEMs within a variety of industry sectors.
With a very comprehensive manufacturing facility that consists of more than 20 CNC machines they have some of the latest machining and tooling technology. Their capabilities include:
- In house welding
- Auto welding
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Multiple assembly
- Test stations - they carry out 100% pressure tests on all products prior to dispatch.
They currently produce approximately 3500 units per month with a capacity to produce 50,000 per annum.
The principal role of the CNC opeartor is to set up machines and perform machining opeartions on componenets in accordance with the relevant engineering drawings and specifications.
Main Repsonsiblities to include;
- Embrace Change and make a positive contribution towards our client's philosophy of continuos improvement.
- Adhere to the machine list , advise of any issues that may affect production
- Work accurately in accordance with the engineering drawings provided.
- Use micrometers, verniers and other forms of inspection to ensure that machined components are within drawing tolerances
- Perform regular cleaning and basic maintenance of CNC machines and associated opeartions
- Complet job bookings accurately & promptly
- Maintain High standards of housekeeping
Experience of working on Mazak machinery and and Mazatrol operating systems and advantage.
Hours of Work;
Monday- Thursday 7.30am-4pm