We are currently assisting our client in recruiting for an experineced Welding Fabriactor towork at our clients' engineering facility in Hereford. Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of hydarulic cylinders.
The principle role of the Welding Operator is to clean componenets using appropriae wash tanks and weld them in accordance with relevant engineering drawings and specifications.
With a very comprehensive manufacturing facility that consists of more than 20 CNC machines they have some of the latest machining and tooling technology. Our capabilities include:
- In house welding
- Auto welding
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Multiple assembly
- Test stations - we carry out 100% pressure tests on all products prior to dispatch.
Our client currently produces approximately 3500 units per month with a capacity to produce 50,000 per annum.
- Embrace Change and make a positive contribution towards our customer's philosophy of continuos improvement
- Clean componenets using appropriae wash tanks and weld them in accordance with relevant engineering drawings and specifications using the materials, equipment and tools provided
- Undertake regular visual inspections of welding equipment and tools
- Report any non-conformance/ defects to their line manager
- Complete job bookings accurately and promptly
- Perform regular cleaning and basic maintenance of wash tanks, hand-powered tools and associated welding equipment.
- Review the skills matrix and advise theri line manager of any outstanding training requirements they may have.
Hours of work:
Monday- Thursday 7.30pm-16.00pm
Friday - 08.00am-13.00pm