Senior Finance Assistant
Role - senior finance assistant
Salary GBP21k - 23k + Full study support ACCA / CIMA
Location - Birmingham Centre
Term - Full time Permanent
Are you a recent Graduate looking for a career in accounting?
Do you want to work for a highly reputable, exciting and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package, including full CIMA / ACCA study support and genuine opportunities for career progression?
The successful candidate will be involved and gain exposure to all aspects of the finance function giving
excellent support to go alongside your studies. This will include but is not limited to :-
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website
* Month-end and year-end reporting procedures
* Developing and presenting financial reporting packs for senior management
* Monitoring, investigating and providing advice on variances against agreed budgets
* Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
* Prepare financial reports on market trends, customer analysis, statistics, costs and margin structures
* Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
* Assist in finance audits
* Assist with the new business process and working with other departments.
* Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
* Developing and managing financial systems/policies
In order to be considered for the role, You will have
* A Minimum of a 2:1 degree in a relevant field. (or AAT qualified)
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch with Tom Flavell on or apply on the link provided.