Operations Coordinator (Corporate team)
This is a great opportunity to join the team of one of our favourite clients, within their corporate team, managing large client accounts. They have continued to steadily grow over the last ten years and boast a successful portfolio of work, a solid, hardworking team and operate out of a bright and modern, working environment in Tyseley.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Ensure accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
- Arrange cost effective international transportation of orders to the UK
- Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site.
- Organise UK transportation to site where necessary.
- Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
- Prepare Sales Order documentation for despatch
- Collating new product code detail for 'Stock loaders' to be added to Sage by Stock Control
- Update and maintain accurate communication and forecasts on CRM system for Sales Executive and Corporate projects
- Continuously monitor all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders for pro-forma and account customers
- Liaise with Credit Control regarding new accounts, account limits, on hold orders for despatch within Sage
- Process Sales Returns in agreement with the Managing Director and ensuring stock is moved into miscellaneous bins when codes are created
High Meadow Recruitment has been appointed on behalf of the client.