Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
GBP34,000 Double Days
The business are a specialist manufacturer within their respective market, they have a fully automated state of the art facility and have added some new lines very recently due to growth.
They are now looking for an additional maintenance engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for maintaining the machinery and responding to any breakdowns. This position will initially be an afternoon shift but will then move to a double day's role within 6 months
- No nights!
- Paid overtime
- Great working environment, family feel business
- Great platform to upskill
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Will need to have experience PLC fault finding, knowledge of SCADA system is advantageous
- Mechanical skills - change bearings, straps, belts, pneumatics
- Any manufacturing environment welcome - FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
Please contact Jonny Gardner on or email