GBP63,806-70,370 (depending on experience)
37 hours per week, All Year Round
(Term Time working considered for the right candidate)
Based at Finham Park 2, Torrington Avenue
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Business Director for our Trust, for September 2019 or sooner. This exciting opportunity has become available as the previous post holder retires from the Trust. Finham Park Multi Academy Trust contains schools from both primary and secondary sectors and is entering an exciting second phase of growth. There are currently four schools in the Trust - more information is available on our website at
The successful candidate will lead on all key business aspects of our work and support a growing team of specialists in our central team, in addition to working together with colleagues at each school.
We are looking to appoint a charismatic, dynamic individual with exceptional leadership skills, who naturally inspires others and is passionate about education and its impact on young people. The successful candidate will be driven by a commitment to create the best possible educational opportunities for our pupils, in order to raise aspirations and transform lives.
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is seeking a Business Director who will:
- be an already experienced and successful leader; a willing and capable learner who is able to articulate a vision for the Trust and who will inspire and empower others to share in achieving it
- have a strong background in corporate/public sector finance
- have a determination to build on strengths and support the Executive Headteacher and Board in leading the Trust to even greater success
- inspire and motivate colleagues, ensuring all are valued and supported to be the best they can be
- be passionate about making a difference for every child
- maintain and develop excellent relationships between staff, governors, parents, students and the wider community
- be committed to being involved at a strategic level in the development and growth of our Trust
We welcome enquiries from professionals from all sectors and are happy to arrange informal, confidential discussions or visits to the Trust. Should you be interested in either of these options, please contact Sam Celine, Human Resources assistant on Option 2 or email or alternatively Sam Jannaway, PA to the Executive Headteacher on or email
To apply, please read our pack before providing a full application form along with the equal opportunities form. Please ensure your supporting statement sets out why you feel that you are suitable for this role and includes demonstrable impact of your leadership and achievements.
To request an application pack please email
Closing date: Monday 29 th April 2019 at 9.00 am
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 8 th May 2019
Completed application forms should be returned to or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
Finham Park MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.