Slitting, Decoiling and Multi –strand blanking line operators
We are seeking to recruit a number of experienced Slitting, Decoiling and Multi –strand blanking line operators who have a strong passion for producing quality products.
The successful candidates must demonstrate a level-headed approach to their work with a focus on meeting machine and delivery targets.
Required attributes and skills
Conscientious attitude to work. A desire to work in a focused environment. Want to become multi-skilled by having the ability to work on several machines to enable flexibility.
- Following the production schedule and specific details of job sheets.
- Organising, moving and loading of raw materials.
- Monitor product output and adjust machine settings as required.
- Ensuring target output is achieved to quality standards and customer requirements, working closely to ISO9001 and EN14001 requirements
- Working closely with other team members to ensure a cooperative and friendly environment.
- Undertaking quality measurements per production run.
- Only candidates who have an excellent time keeping and attendance should apply.
- Full training on all processes will be given although experience within a similar role will be advantageous.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm. | Friday 7am to 3pm. Shift working may be a future requirement.
Interested Personnel should email Carl Cook, Operations Manager, Midlands Division, Click Apply