Regional IFA Manager
IDEX are partnering with one of the UK's leading national firms of Independent Financial Advisers, who is committed to providing a personal and professional service to both individual and corporate clients. My client has a clear strategy for growth, through acquisition and is seeking an experienced IFA Manager to be based in the West Midlands.
We are working alongside a leading national firm of financial planners who is actively seeking an experienced Regional IFA Manager to oversee a team of 25 IFA's.
The role will be very much a people management role as opposed to sales. The IFA Manager will need to be competent at performance management, integrating teams' in line with business culture and team building.
You will be responsible for trainee and experience Financial Planners across the West Midlands, driving KPIs via the advisory team who advise HNW clients across the Midlands region.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of managing IFA's within a financial advisory environment along with a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
Purpose - Regional IFA Manager
Lead a team of Planners across the West Midlands region. Be responsible for and take ownership of the people management for the region.
Provide Planners with the support, direction, motivation coaching, mentoring and guidance to achieve targets.
Team Management - Regional IFA Manager
- Set clear business objectives, manage workflows, staff resources and deadlines to ensure organisational/departmental objectives are met
- Set goals, objectives, develop and maximise potential
- Develop a robust succession plan and ensure the team have the competencies, training and resource to provide clients with an exceptional service
- Take ownership and be responsible for positive employee engagement within the team
Skills & Experience - Regional IFA Manager
- Multi-site management experience
- Used to working in a fast-changing environment
- Fast thinking and able to flex between strategic and tactical
- Track record of managing successful teams
- Diploma qualified
- The salary is GBP60,000 - GBP75,000 plus bonus and benefits