Junior Paraplanner - Spider Recruitment Services, the recruitment division of Spider are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding IFA practice.
Due to continued growth and success my Client are currently looking for a JuniorParaplanner to be based at their head office in Kenilworth.
As a Junior Paraplanner you will have a prior knowledge of the financial planning process and eager to develop into a paraplanner and potentially a financial adviser. Other duties will include:
- Providing technical and administration support to the team of Financial Advisers.
- Making recommendations to the adviser
- Research products and funds to enable suitable providers to be selected for inclusion in a recommended investment strategy.
- Review and comment on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements.
Ideal candidate skills and attributes:
- Started working towards the diploma in financial planning.
- Some experience with writing suitability reports.
- Previous administration experience within an IFA Firm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
As well as offering a very attractive remuneration package the client will offer support in obtaining the diploma in financial planning. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: paraplanner, report writing, technical research, financial planning, financial services administrator
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.