SEND Class Teacher - Tamworth - September Start - Permanent and Tempor
The school is an Outstanding School for pupils with Special Educational Needs (Ofsted March 2019)
Class teachers required for September 2019 - one Permanent post and one 12 month temporary post
Pay scale - Mainscale + 1 SEN point
An outstanding school based in Tamworth are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join their highly motivated and supportive team. You will be a Class Tutor but may be required to teach throughout the school. All teachers will teach English and Maths, but any additional specialism would be an advantage.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is willing to develop and utilise a range of specialised teaching approaches
- Is creative, enthusiastic, and has a positive 'cando' approach
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hard-working team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to pupils with a wide range of special educational needs.
The school are looking forward to meeting interested candidates and strongly encourage you to visit the school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.