Trainee Investment Assistant
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial service business based in Droitwich for a Trainee Investment Assistant on a permanent basis, 35 hours per week. This role would offer an excellent progression opportunity.
- Creation of compliant suitability letters for the client relationship officers
- Prepare investment proposals and background research as directed
- prepare trade reports to ensure the team is compliant with MiFID II reporting requirements
- Assist with collation of information
- Administrative duties as required
The Trainee Investment Assistant offers the opportunity to be supported through CISI qualifications to become a qualifies Investment Assistant. Full training and development will be provided. The role would suit an individual with the desire to move in to this industry.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Wocestershire area. Please reply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at