Group Risk Administrator
VIP are currently recruiting for a fast growing Employee Benefits Consultancy who are looking to add an experienced Group Risk and Healthcare Administrator to their team.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to get involved in the day to day management of client relationships before potentially moving in a Consultant position if desired.
Candidates will need to have experience in administering Group Risk / Group Life schemes within either a provider, life office, consultancy or broking background. Candidates will ideally hold professional qualifications, ie GR1, although this is not essential. You will have excellent communication skills and ideally experience of dealing with a range of SME and Corporate clients.
Starting salary between GBP20,000 and GBP30,000 depending on experience plus attractive company benefits.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Administer a portfolio of risk and healthcare to clients.
- Ensure excellent level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Support new business team with investigating current benefit structures and assist with construction of presentations.
- Provide support to Consultants and Directors as required.
- Be in regular contact with clients, maintaining strong business relationships.
- Communicate renewal information to Consultants.
- Complete all relevant back office administration.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in employee benefits / financial services sector.
- Experience administering Group Risk / Group life schemes.
- Experience with Healthcare / PMI.
- Related insurance qualifications (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident and approachable manner.
- Ambition to succeed.
- Strong IT skills.
- An ability to multi-task and cope under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.
- An ability to build strong customer relationships.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting basic salary of between GBP20,000 and GBP30,000 depending on experience.
- Death in Service benefit
- Income protection
- Retail discount vouchers
- Hospital treatment plan
- Health Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Birthday off
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.