We are looking for a skilled individual who will be based on a private estate in North Shropshire, just outside of Shawbury.
- General maintenance which should include painting and decorating, a basic understanding of plumbing, carpentry skills, fencing and a good practical understanding of property upkeep.
- Tractor driving on a busy arable farm especially at harvest time, autumn and spring sowing with long hours to be expected. Experience beneficial.
- Assisting with airport runs, driving and chauffeuring for the owners.
- The possibility of assisting the Gardeners and Gamekeepers as needed during busier periods.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:-
- Be able to show that you are competent in painting and decorating, carpentry, plumbing and other general estate maintenance skills.
- Excellent timekeeping, flexibility and attention to detail.
- Must work well as part of a team and independently.
- Communicate clearly and competently with the owners, Estate Manager and other estate staff.
- Must be able to use your own initiative and carry out tasks unsupervised.
- To take pride in your work whilst able to remain neat and tidy doing so.
- Discretion is required at all times and a respectful attitude towards principals and property is necessary.
- A full driving license is required.