Motor Trade Service Advisor
Motor Trade Service Advisor required in Tamworth
Basic salary up to £22,000 dependent on experience, with a realistic OTE of £29,000.
Monday to Friday either 7.30am - 5.30pm or 8am - 6pm and every fourth Saturday morning.
My client, a desirable Main Car Dealership in Tamworth, is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their team!
You must be passionate in delivering outstanding customer service every time.
The role includes:
• Creating a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
• Ensuring that availability and prices of parts and labour have been worked out and any extra work reported by the Technicians is reported back to the customer.
• Liaising with the customer at ‘hand over’ stage, discussing the invoice and explaining anything they don’t completely understand in a clear and professional manner.
• Informing and technically explaining to the customer any issues as reported by the technicians on the job card report sheet.
• Being the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a main dealer and a full clean driving license.
Knowledge of Kerridge is an advantage.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector, please send your full CV to Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting ref: PRS20660.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Front of House | Service Advisor | Service Reception | Service Bookings | Aftersales Advisor | Tamworth | Birmingham | West Midlands | Jobs