Fyte is working with an exciting brand of luxury hotels who are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller. The role will oversee and be accountable for leading the accounts office team and ensuring a comprehensive and up to date accounting operation is maintained at all times.
Ownership of the accounts department to ensure that the following key processes operate in accordance with Financial SOPs, to minimise risk and provide accurate reporting
Responsibilities of Financial Controller:
- Responsible for production and integrity of monthly accounts P&L accounts and balance sheets reconciliation to agreed deadlines
- Oversee accounts payable function to ensure that the purchase ledger is maintained with suppliers paid inline to agreed payment terms and within cash flow projections
- Responsible for the completion of the month end balance sheet reconciliation pack
- Through management of the accounts department provide hotel internal audit function
- Ensure the accurate control of stock on hand in conjunction with HODs, including reporting on month end
- Co-ordinate, review and consolidate HOD revenue forecasts / budget, accurate representation of expenses within forecasts / budget with the GM
- Alongside the GM ensure Finance attendance of weekly forecasting meetings
- Key stakeholder in preparation of the hotel forecasts / budget and related analysis, in conjunction with the GM
- Highlight risks, opportunities & any key forecast movements to GM
- Update actualised daily revenue
- Payroll, COS and expenses
- Production, recording and review of accurate management information distributed internally to the management team
- Ensure the integrity of data prior to distribution
- Distribution and understanding of daily revenue flash with variation to forecast
- Distribution and understanding of productivity with variation to forecast
- Weekly reporting to ILH & L&R
Requirements of Financial Controller
- Experience, drive and communication skills are essential
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA, or equivalent qualifications, are desired
- Computer literacy. We used a very integrated CRM package, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, training will be given
- A clean driving license will be required
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.