Cloud Technical Architect
47% of this company's staff have been there for more than 15 years.
When you look below the surface, it's easy to see why.
High-performing new recruits have been known to gain promotions while still in probation, and with some going on to achieve 2 or 3 more within their first few years.
The adoption of "latest and greatest" technologies and new business wins give high-flyers plenty to sink their teeth into.
With the organisation bursting at the seams with opportunities in multiple areas, the prospects for career advancement and progression are unparalleled.
Working within the Professional Services arm of this global Managed Service Provider, you'll be working as part of a busy and high-calibre team delivering transformation programmes and providing subject matter expertise across technologies like Office 365, Azure and SharePoint.
Projects range from Small-to-Medium size engagements to large, complex delivery programmes, so you will always have a variety of tasks and challenges to ensure you never get bored!
You'll be in an environment that values flexibility, accountability and rewarding hard work & achievement, managing your own diary to split time between the office, working from home and on-premise project delivery at client sites UK-wide.
Skills and Experience - Cloud Technical Architect
- Previous experience in IT Managed/Professional Services
- Detailed knowledge and experience of designing and implementing technologies within the Microsoft Stack:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Experience of migrating on-premise environments to the Cloud
- Experience presenting Technical Solutions to technology and non-technology focused stakeholders
- Customer facing with excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary
- UK Wide travel to be expected
Salary & Benefits - Cloud Technical Architect
- Salary to GBP75,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Work from home opportunities
- Unparalleled progression opportunities
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
What now? - Cloud Technical Architect
If you think this Cloud Technical Architect role sounds like what you are looking for then either apply on here or search for Tom Dubber on LinkedIn where you will find my contact details at the top of my profile page.
Don't worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
Cloud / MS Cloud / Microsoft Cloud / Azure / MS Azure / Microsoft Azure / Azure Cloud / Office 365 / O365 / MS365 / Microsoft 365 / IT / Professional Services / IT Architecture / Cloud Architecture / Technical Architecture / Technical Architect / Cloud Architect / Azure Architect / Office 365 Architect / Managed Services / Managed Service Provider