Accounts Team Leader
Accounts Team Leader
Staffordshire - based near Uttoxeter
GBP22,000 - GBP28,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? A varied role with access to the best mid market and large corporate clients? A fantastic work environment, great opportunities for training and development in a organisation with one of the UKs leading Insurance Brokers?
If so, NJR Recruitment is delighted to once again be assisting one of the largest independent Insurance Brokers who now, due to their ever expanding growth, have an excellent opportunity for a AAT qualified Accounts Team Leader to join their team.
You will work closely with the Account Executives to manage client accounts including provision of approved renewal documentation, liaise with insurers regarding cover and rating issues and provide an accurate process throughout.
- Responsibility for all aspects of an AP and AR with a particular focus on the maintenance of the ledgers within SAGE
- Management of a team of 3 direct reports
- Ensuring invoice processing at high values whilst maintaining accuracy
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of payment runs
- Escalation point for client queries.
- Ensure the midweek and month-end payment runs are prepared and ready for approval in good time
- Bank account postings made into SAGE
- Key requirement of the role is to review/amend/embed control processes for AP & AR to ensure tight financial control over payments and the subsequent recording of them
- Ensuring customer refunds are processed in line with agreed upon procedures by the team
- Overseeing the non-invoice spend process
You will be personable, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. With previous staff management experience in a Team Leader role in an accounts payable team. You will use a proactive and team focused approach with strong staff management skills and finance knowledge, be highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to work for a major player within the industry yet still have a key impact within a close knit business unit.
Apply online or for more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR8492