Plant Operator 6 Month Contract
Plant Operator (6 Month contract)
GBP12.66 Per Hour
Our client, a leading provider of industrial gases based in Stoke, is currently looking to recruit a Plant Operator to work on a 6-month temporary basis.
Working Monday to Friday, this role will be on a rotating weekly shift pattern of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (39 hours per week). There is also possibility of weekend work at additional overtime rates.
The pay rate for this role is GBP12.66 per hour plus a shift allowance.
The successful candidate will focus on the inspection and validation of industrial gas cylinders.
The ideal candidate will have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have previous experience using cutting and welding equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspection of gas cylinders and valves.
- Escalation when faults are found.
- Refurbishment and re-validation of both industrial and integrated products.
- Awareness and understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
- Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties as required.
- Experience using cutting and welding equipment.
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Previous experience in a recognised engineering discipline.
- Fork lift truck licence (advantageous but not essential as full training will be given).
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.