Transactional Services Assistant
Transactional Services Assistant - new position for a growing business based in Wolverhampton.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market leading business to appoint a Transactional Services Assistant to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation that is undergoing a period of very positive change.
Your focus will be to support the payment processing & banking functions of the business, with a view to assisting with long-term procedural and timetable improvements.
- Supporting the team in the day to day operations of the payment processing & banking functions
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations, escalating any trends in non-payments or process breakdown
- Reviewing the transactions from a compliance perspective and reporting on payment issues
- Supporting the team in the more "hands on" tasks, including documentation matching, coding, and any associated query resolution
- Cash position reporting for the Treasury team
- Administration of volume-based payments from a number of sources and external systems
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by the need for accuracy, who takes ownership via methodical working practices. Salary ranges from GBP23-27k per annum plus excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a large, busy organisation
- Strong understanding of high-volume financial transactions and related functions and processes
- Personable, supportive and customer-focused attitude
- A strong communicator, able to engage with key members of staff
- Hands on capabilities, with an ability to focus on improvements to bottle-necks in process
- Strong attention to detail, with a steady and calm attitude
This role would particularly suit someone from a banking/financial/shared services background.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on for more details.