Our Public Sector client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a temporary contract for an initial period of two months. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the hourly rate is negotiable based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years' experience at a senior PA level and have be comfortable with extensive audio typing and minute taking.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing high quality administrative secretarial support to the Executive Directors
* Managing the Executive Directors diary, taking responsibility for prioritising commitments and arranging meetings
* Acting the first point of contact for all visitors to the Executive Directors office, prioritising and dealing with queries and calls in a sensitive and professional manner
* Dealing with difficult and challenging situations by telephone and face to face, ensuring appropriate information is sensitively communicated
* Monitoring the Executive Directors mailbox, ensuring that emails are responded to or forwarded as appropriate in a timely manner
* Organising travel and accommodation for the Executive Directors as required, ensuring expenses for the Executive Director and their visitors are processed in a timely manner
* Coordinating workshops and events of a significant nature, liaising with hotels, conference centres and delegates
* Undertaking a minute secretary role for a variety of sub and Board level meetings to include the co-ordination of meetings, preparation of agenda, taking and transcribing minutes where the information may be of a confidential nature
* Distributing meeting papers and following up action points as necessary, producing minutes of a high standard
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to GBP50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*