We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our manufacturing client at their head office based in North Stoke on Trent. This is a varied role, will suit a methodical and motivated individual who is passionate about a career within Finance. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller, and be solely responsible for the sales ledger, invoicing and credit control function.
- Raising Accounts Receivable invoices on a daily basis
- Posting Accounts Receivable receipts on a daily basis
- Ensure Credit Control collection in line with company payment policy
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship(s) with all departments (particularly Customer Support), colleagues and customers
- Maintenance of customer information on the ledger
- Monitor delivery note reports to enable efficient timing on invoice production
- Production and distribution of monthly customer statements
- Prepare appropriate journals for month end close
- Contribute to achieve month end close - Working Day 10
- Assist with annual Statutory audit procedure
- Assist the Financial Controller with the implementation of the accounting policies and procedures
- Other ad-hoc finance office duties as required in line with the finance office regulations and procedures
This is a key role within the finance department and therefore requires an experienced individual who has a passion for working in finance.
The right person for this role will have a strong background in a sales ledger and/or credit control position. Have a flexible approach and be confident communicating with internal departments such as customer service and operations.
You should have strong communication skills and be a confident problem solver. We're looking for someone with a can-do attitude, self-motivated with good organisation skills and attention to detail.
Good excel skills. AAT or qualified by experience.
For additional information please contact Kerri-Ann
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.