A rapidly expanding service business based in Coleshill are looking to recruit a number 2 to assist the Head of Finance within a close knit team. The company is currently going through a period of growth, and would give the right candidate full exposure to the whole management and financial accounts process for a business with a turnover expected to reach 4 million in the next financial year.
Here you can gain a wealth of exposure assisting the Head of finance, and working in an open plan office based in Coleshill. The role will give you knowledge within business acquisition, management accounts, financial accounts and cash flow forecasting.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant within a similar business in the local area, looking to progress you're to the next level
• Have experience within journal posting and assisting with the management accounts
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Head of finance and Directors of the business
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting service business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This Assistant Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.