Software Development Manager
A well-established international organisation based in Rugby is seeking a Software Development Manager to join a busy and growing development team working on a wide range of products for the aviation, maintenance and medical industries
The Software Development Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Having full ownership of the full development lifecycle.
- Management of the internal development team.
- Management of supplier relationships and development partners.
- Management of resource scheduling and conflicts.
- Work package progress reporting.
- Creating and maintaining a collaborate environment which is mindful of Agile practises.
- Regular travel to the USA
The successful Software Development Manager will have the following skills and experience;
- Knowledge of either C#, .Net or ASP.Net
- Experience of managing internal and off-shore software development teams.
- Previous hands on experience of the full software delivery lifecycle.
- Previous experience of delivering software systems and capabilities in complex environment.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experienced in translating business and technology models into delivery roadmaps.
- Relevant Degree level qualified.
The role of Software Development Manager is paying up to GBP70,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, Pension and more.
To apply for this Software Development Manager role please forward your CV to or call Tom on