Quality Administrator and Auditor
My Client is currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor for their Droitwich based Head Office.
The role is primarily to manage the internal ISO/quality audit schedule. This will include auditing ISO 9001:2015 (quality) across the various business lines. All non conformities and opportunities for improvement raised during the audits will be logged on a central system and it will be the responsibility of the quality auditor to not only update this log but also manage the resolution of every non conformance, working with Managers and Supervisors to come to satisfactory conclusions and also auditing that in practice, these solutions are being carried out effectively.
This role is all about continual improvement with the role holder being a key asset in helping the business not just meet but exceed its aim in delivering a quality and safe service.
The role holder shall work closely with the Quality Manager, on other audit requirements such as management reviews, external ISO audits with our audit partner NQA and external MHRA
The role holder will need to be a team player but also confident at working independently and able to display a level of tact and consideration which will be required when dealing with potentially difficult issues arising from audit. They must also be approachable, eloquent and pragmatic - working with staff across the business to resolve any problems which may arise. Good literary skills will be required as each audit conducted will need to be written up in a report, in a clear but detailed (where necessary) way.
Good organisational and planning skills are also key in carrying out this role effectively.
* ISO 9001:2015 auditing across all business lines.
* GxP auditing across manufacturing and storage
* ISO 27001:2013 auditing across business lines
* Non-conformance, corrective and preventive actions tracking, working with Managers to resolve any issues
* Maintaining audit deadlines, providing prompt updates and completing in line with a schedule
* The right person will be able to find and get to the root of problems
* Able to rationalise information given and able to take a pragmatic approach in terms of non conformity
* They should always aim to challenge what they are told to ensure compliance and improvement. They will have a high attention to detail with the skills
* ability to work independently and remain motivated.
* Will be expected to work with others positively with the ability to influence others as required
* Must be a team player and approachable
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.