Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. Applying our unique concept, ICTS works with a wide variety of organisation types including major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies.
At ICTS we seek to identify the most promising individuals, and provide the resources and opportunities needed to maximise their potential. In both recruiting and development in this way we ensure the security skills of our team remain one of our most important strengths.
We are currently recruiting for Security Officers to work in a Warehouse environment, on one of our prestigious contracts located in the Stafordshire area.
Working along side the worlds leading online retailer, based at their large fulfilment centres, this is a fast paced environment & would suit experienced individuals who are seeking a role that differs from normal security officer positions.
You will be working within a small team which will need you to work well together at all times; therefore you will need to be reliable and flexible. These positions are permanent contracts with an Immediate Start
Job Type:Full-time / Permanent
Hours: Various shift patterns including 3 days 3 nights 3 off - 12 hour shifts
- Full uniform and PPE
- Full Training
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Discount shopping platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access Control,
- Patrolling of warehouses, Staff Searches and any other security functions as required
- Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- SIA Licence
- Excellent communication skills– both oral and written
- Flexibility according to operational needs
- Good administration skills, including basic computer skills
- 5-year checkable work history
- Previous Security Officer experience
- Own transport
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85794758