A leading automotive company are now looking for a Data Analyst to join their analytics team just outside of Birmingham. They are now looking to further grow and advance their analytics function. You will be working closely with stakeholders gathering their requirements, being proactive and providing them with analytical solutions using Qlikview and SQL. It is a fantastic opportunity to be at the centre of the transformation process of the way they use data and analysis and learn how to use Qlikview.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing the data using SQL
- Building dashboards using Qlikview based on the business needs and requirements
- Problem solving and providing solutions to issues
- Making the data accessible for the entire business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative subject
- Commercial experience using a data visualisation tool
- Proven experience communicating regularly with stakeholders
- Experience using SQL
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.