Background Check Administrator - Customer Service (6 months contract)
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Background Check Administrator works within a team environment and is responsible for ensuring that our candidates are compliant to individual client background screening requirements. Background Check Administrator carries out specific checks and ensure that screening is complete within strict SLA's.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carrying out screening checks that fall in to work allocation pool
- Providing support to candidates throughout the process and ensure they provide accurate data for checks to be completed within SLA
- Supporting the reference chase cycle by contacting referee by e-mail or phone
- Allocating candidate documentation to candidate case in a timely manner
- Providing support & guidance to colleagues and where necessary, clients
- Alerting Account / Operational teams to any adverse findings within candidate cases
- Interpreting check results in line with client risk appetite, decision matrix and/or screening policy
- Ensuring all work is completed within client SLA's and escalate any areas of non-compliance
- Becoming a super user on Technology Platform, ensuring full use of automated functionality
- Managing and maintain accurate records in accordance to client requirements
- Assisting with Client Audits of candidate files as required;
- Providing reporting and statistical data as appropriate;
- Ensuring own activity demonstrates company values and complies with ISO9001:2000 /company standards, procedures and systems.
- Adopting & demonstrate the company's core values in the delivery of a customer-focused service.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in contractual/administration environment
- Experience in client facing/customer service environment
- Experience working in a team environment within an office
- Experience of confidential data handling would be preferable
- Computer literate (Intermediate MS-Office skills)
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills - query handling; pro-active approach
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Good administrative, verbal and written skills.
- Methodical, meticulous and able to pay attention to fine detail
- Time Management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- EEO is the Law
- OFCCP - EEO is the Law
- Affirmative Action Statement