We are recruiting for a Membership Administrator to join our client based in the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield.
Our client offer their members a wide range of support and benefits, and the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for members enquiring about the support and benefits they can access.
- Having a good understanding of the benefits and support that are on offer to each member
- Keeping the company database updated with accurate records
- Main point of contact for dealing with enquiries coming into the membership department and effectively assist with any questions
- Ensuring the annual subscription payments are processed within the deadline
- Handling daily correspondence and dealing with mail shots
- Taking meeting minutes
- Liaise with various departments both internally and externally regarding membership benefits
- Handling the members documentation and ensuring all paperwork is correct
- Providing statistical reports when needed
- Act as the main point of contact for members enquiring about Business Relationship Officer support including arranging meetings and travel.
- Ensure members have all documentation prior to meetings and updating CRM system with minutes.
- Assist in the CRM functionality to ensure member data is accurate so that Member engagement can be managed effectively
- Produce Membership statistics/reports from CRM when requested
- Excellent pension package
- Membership of private healthcare and insurance
- On site free parking
- Highly regarding company with fantastic reputation
The Hours & Salary:
9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch (35 hours per week)
Competitive salary (GBP16,500K - GBP17,650K)
- Access to your own vehicle (due to location of client)
- Strong administration experience
- Efficient using IT systems
- Previous customer service environment
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels