Conveyancing Legal Secretary
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary, to work for a forward-thinking, highly reputable, CQS accredited law firm based on the outskirts of Birmingham. The office is easily accessible from Birmingham, Tamworth, Nuneaton and Coventry.
This is a very busy role, providing secretarial duties to a Fee Earner
- Dealing with clients over the phone and face to face
- Preparing mortgage deeds and Certificates of Title.
- Dealing with exchange of contracts.
- Replying to Requisitions
- Dealing with completion statements
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Form
- Completions and pre-completion checks and searches.
- Updating referral systems such as Legals Direct, Move With Us, Sort Refer and LMS.
- Dealing with Help to Buy ISA's.
- Use of case management system.
This is a full time permanent job, working 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and offering 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Option Resourcing's Coventry office