Legal Secretary - Private Client
Our client is a well-established and respected Legal Firm in the local area looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary into their Privet Client team. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and secretarial support to the fee-earner and wider team. It is essential that the successful candidate has a strong administrative background within a professional or corporate environment and has strong and accurate audio-typing skills. This role would suit a diligent and organised individual who is looking for longevity within their next role, and in return, our client will offer a close-knit, family feel environment with a supportive and flexible working culture.
- Carry out typing and secretarial work within the Private Client department for the Fee Earners
- Undertake the file closure activity ensuring balances are appropriately actioned and client confirmation is issued
- Maintain accurate filing systems, lodging deeds and documents in a timely manner
- Ensure all filing is completed and up to date on a daily basis.
- Undertake audio typing of dictated letters, court forms and e-mails, ensuring that the completed documentation is provided to the fee earner within the timeframe applicable to the team
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required by the Fee Earner
- Assist the Fee Earner with diary management
- Complete administrative functions such as document scanning, preparation of bundles, issuing of faxes and photocopying as required
Skills & Experience:
- Confident and accurate audio typing skills are essential
- A legal background would be preferred, and highly advantageous
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Ability to handle heavy workloads in a fast paced environment
- Computer Literate - confident user of MS (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Mali Osmelak on for a private and confidential discussion.