Paralegal - Medical Negligence and Personal Injury
Our client is a well-established and respected Legal Firm in the local area looking to recruit a Paralegal within their busy Medical Negligence and Personal Injury team. The Paralegal will provide valuable support to the teams qualified Solicitors and wider team. It is essential that the successful candidate possesses relevant experience in personal injury/ medical negligence litigation. This role would suit a diligent and organised individual who is looking for longevity within their next role.
- To provide a high level of administrative support and assistance to all Legal Services staff
- To undertake and co-ordinate procedural, clerical and administrative support tasks
- Dealing with legal paperwork
- Being responsible for setting personal priorities and managing personal workload
- Liaise closely with clients via telephone or e-mail in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Carrying out file opening and closing compliance tasks
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Be responsible for emails, court forms, customer related bookings, key date diary administration and all other ad hoc administrative duties
- Time records appropriately all work undertaken
- Achieve targets for billing and time recording
Key Skills & Experience
- Experienced litigator in personal injury/ medical negligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong organisation skills to enable you to organise your day and prioritise your own workload
- An excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV, or if you'd prefer you can also call Mali Osmelak for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.