Part-Time Administration Assistant
RammSanderson Ecology Limited
Part-Time Administration Assistant – Stafford (£ - competitive, depending upon experience)
Additional administration support is required on part-time hours (20-30hrs/week – flexible but to include Mondays and Fridays) based in our Stafford office. The position, which is currently administered from our Head Office, has arisen as a reflection of our strong growth in the region.
The role will report to the Stafford Office Lead and to the Office Manager at Head Office. Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Arranging meeting rooms
- Receiving all goods inward and arranging shipment of goods
- Booking accommodation using hotel accounts
- Reviewing and maintaining expense records
- Fleet Management
- New project set-up
- Use of the internal timesheets, expenses and project management systems
- Providing remote assistance to Head Office and regional offices and their teams as and when required.
Experience using Xero (or other accounting systems) beneficial but not essential. Training on all other systems provided. Computer literacy and Microsoft Office experience essential as is an excellent telephone manner.
Further details available on our web site: Click Apply