- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP24,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include: 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance and profit bonus scheme
- Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
- Full time, Permanent position
An opportunity has arisen for an Technical Administrator based in Cannock. The role entails administration, preparation of hardware and equipment requirements for new customers, extensive diary management, customer support and maintenance of installation documents. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, extrovert attitude and articulate manner. They will also demonstrate previous experience in an administrative background.
Key duties for Technical Administrator:
- Preparation of hardware and equipment
- Building and configuring systems
- Diary management
- Communicate with clients face-to-face, via telephone and email
Key skills and experience for Technical Administrator:
- Previous experience in an administrative background
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft products
- Attention to detail
- Effective organisation and communication skills
Interested? Apply today!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer