Assistant Management Accountant
I am currently recruiting for a Temporary Assistant Management Accountant for a Medium sized business based in Warwick. This is a temporary role with a view to start immediately so get in touch ASAP. If you have the following experience below and can hit the ground running, please email your CV to .
- Be a key member of the team in the production of the period accounts ensuring deadlines are met
- Be able to identify and investigate large variances
- Maintain accruals, prepayments and recharges
- Produce reports as necessary to issue to trading operations teams to enable them to review accounts and assist in maintaining the accuracy of the reported management accounts
- Meeting with operations managers to review issued accounts and make necessary amendments to correct any oversights or omissions
- Produce reconciliations for key balance sheets to ensure any potential risks are addressed in a timely manner and ensure all items are fully supportable
- Support Management Accounts Assistants with the completion of weekly tasks, including providing cover during periods of absence
- Ideally candidates will have used IFS however this is not essential, also they must be proficient with excel.
This role will suit an experienced part qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant, if you are or know someone that would be interested. Please Apply Today!